Sunday, May 5, 2013

AS YOU LIKE IT


It is in you
it is in me 
it is in everyone
it could be colourless,
or it could be of any colour simultaneously
blue, green, red, yellow, rose,
black or white, or black and white or
full of colours like in a rainbow,
for that matter any colour you or I like to choose
it could be tasteful,
sweet, bitter, sour,
and for that matter any taste you or I like to choose
it could be of any odour or odourless
like that of the
rose, hibiscus, chrysanthemum, jasmine, lilac,
and for that matter anything you or I like to choose
it could transcend boundaries
it could jump hurdles with or without wings
it could swim across
rivers, lakes, seas or oceans
it could reach continents, stars
and moon within no time .
and for that matter you or I like to choose
to be more apt.
It is in you
it is in me
it is in everyone.
Here I mean, we the human-beings.

  

No comments: