Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Media’s Soliloquies

Many Avatars I have
Cocktail,
Mirch-Masala,
Treasure house,
Pandora’s box,
Can of worms
I can make you sad,
Make you cry,
Like a child,
Sometimes I turn serious,
Force you to think for hours,
Sometimes a comedian,
Make you laugh,
With my comic mannerisms,
Play mischiefs
Occasionally,
Open up a can of worms,
or a pandora’s box
Mutual mud-slinging
Please, please don’t
Shower me with curses;
I am innocent like
A little child
An enlightener and entertainer simultaneously
A tool in
The hands of
Higher-ups,
Elite to be precise,
Being abused by paedophiles
Or like a helpless lady,
Being gang-raped and thrown down the drains,
Defiled or crushed like
A beautiful flower
By demons
It’s my plight, my lot
No let-up in sight,
Used and misutilized,
Wish a savior were to
Rescue me from the clutches of savages

No comments: