Saturday, April 17, 2010

AN ODE TO A TEENAGE LOVE


Like a blossoming red rose

Its fragrance spread all around

Its petals as soft as you

Dear, I wish you were

With me always

Sitting alone here at the sea-shore

Scribbling your name in the sand umpteen times

With every visitor gone

In the late hours of night with cool breeze caressing me

With stars twinkling with mischievous eyes

And the full-moon shining brightly

Up above,

I sit here dreaming about you,

I wish you were with me.

I am sure a day will come,

When you will be mine

I will shower you with warm kisses,

On your cherry lips

You seem like beckoning me from afar,

I will hold you in my arms,

And will fly across the seas- both of us

Like free love-birds.

My thoughts go mad after you,

I keep my eyes shut

So as to keep you from going out,

But I feel like you fluttering around me

Like a butterfly, my eternal love

Naughty chubby little girl…

No comments: