Monday, September 2, 2013

ARROW OF LOVE


Distances proved no hindrances
to us in feeling each other,
in sensing each other.
Whenever she drowned
in her happiest moments
I too enjoyed
sublime happiness even sitting far away.
Whenever she looked in the mirror
she could see my reflection
and whenever I looked in the
mirror I saw her reflection.
In her moments of needling pain
I too felt the unbearable pain.
From the very day she turned a caged bird
our jewels of joy and happiness vanished from our life forever
instead
pain turned out
to be our intimate, inseparable friend…
I am sure she must be recounting that
precious moment
when my arrow of love
pierced her golden heart and turned it aglow
and I still recount her precious golden moment
her arrow of love pierced my
heart and turned it aglow….  

No comments: