Saturday, September 18, 2010

PRIVACY

Inside the shrine of my love
installed I a deity one day
and locked it from inside
both of us spent our days
pledging immortal,
eternal love
throughout.
Upsetting all my calculations
played she a vanishing trick
leaving me alone
and forelorn one day.
How come she did it
baffling me all through
lock remaining untouched.
My gloom knew no limits,
my tears no one saw,
my sadness and agony my own.
In came at frequent intervals,
two more deities
got installed themselves
the lock remaining untouched
knew me not how
they gained entry
puzzling me all along.
The same vanishing tricks
both played
but cool and poised I remained.
Unlocked me the door
for ever.
Undergoing unbearable pain
and agony
like needles thrust into my body.
Sanctum of love
always precious to me
like an invaluable treasure
disturbing its serene ambience,
sorry I can't disclose the
heaviness in my heart.

No comments: