Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MY CELESTIAL DREAMS

While the world is asleep,
in the starry, moonlit nights,
after tense and tiresome evenings
caught in ocassional sleep
ocassional celestial dreams,
pay visits to me.
In my imaginary wings
fly me to the
shore of River Ganges,
enjoy me the beauty of
the Ganges and the landscape around
the great blue Himalayan mountains
witnessing
the celestial ambience
showers boundless blessings
upon me
to my supreme ecstasy.
Upon the noticing vast expanse
of starry, moonlight azure skies
mirroring deep down,
in crystal-clear water,
bending down,
take me in my cupped-palms
the golden moon, stars
upon bringing cupped palms
close to my eyes
sense me the
loving touch and kisses
of the stars and moon
in abundance.
The smooth flowing
sparkling Ganges
sends me to
the level of supreme salvation
albeit for a few seconds.
Look me heaven-wards
and
in my imaginary wings
fly back
get drowned in deep sleep
a cheerful, contended,
serene, sound sleep.
Ocassional blessings
though.

No comments: