Friday, March 11, 2011

FLOWER OF LOVE

I was once a beetle in the
garden of love flying all around
and sucked out the nectar
of love from each flower
of love.
With time ticking fast
my love centred around
a single flower
I learnt what is pain
and pleasure of love.
Whenever my flower of
love fell into gloom and
sadness,
I too sensed the
gloom, sadness and pain.
I was learning a new
lesson gradually
and that was nothing but
true, sincere love
is both pain and
pleasure.
Possessiveness and attachment
always breed pain
together with pleasure.
But the fact remains
in the beginning days
of once’s love life
often the beetle in each
develops wings
and sensuous moments of
sucking out nectar of
love from each flower
too develop…..
only for a short while.
True love is pain, agony
separation, reunion and pleasure.
Where there’s no pain and
agony there’s no love too
but infatuation.

No comments: