Thursday, March 3, 2011

A MERRY RIDE

How come you drive the
car?
How come you handle
the steering,
I mean, the ease with which
you drive?
Literally you make the car
fly over the road
your style, your speed
all surprising and breath-taking.
How come you learnt
driving,
you were an illiterate in
driving?
Unbelievable, incredible
wonderful, my dear.
How come you turned
so young and handsome,
any magic?
Me too!
What the hell are you speaking?
Kidding?
Cracking jokes were your
forte, I know.
I’ve turned old now my dear
see the snow white hair, wrinkles,
still you speak such nonsense!
Okay, agree, its not
easy to argue and
win over you
I’m cute, satisfied?
My lush dark flowing hair
soft skin….agree, agree
you in the shirts and
slacks look like a macho
so young
like an eligible bachelor
I’m not joking
remember the day you
and I first met
literally you felled me
with your smiling eyes
that mischievous smiling
like a magnet….
You looked asquint at me
I saw, I saw.
How far we have come,
Wow, wonderful
we have reached the
starting point!
the same spot.
Can’t believe it.
What you said?
Need water?
Okay I’ll bring it now
Oh my god, whither you
disappeared with the car?
Naughty you, as always.
- She came out of
her dreams and looked
around,
no one nearby
she closed her eyes
tears running thru the
corners of her eyes……

No comments: