Saturday, March 19, 2011

TO UNCLE SAM WITH LOVE

If he can go this far
can I be far behind?
What he does in public
I do it in private.
Before the public
both he and I
move along different
wavelengths.
And in private both
I and he move along
same wavelengths.
Known by two names
both preach different doctrines
and ideologies.
Both I and he have to
protect identities
despite no differences
exist between us.
Hence our so-called
enemy, Uncle Sam
don’t read too much
into our utterances
they are just eye-wash
meant for the gullible public
they are our puppets
you know
and they should remain
puppets for ever
for our safe and prolonged existence.
We are all birds of the same feather.
I, he and you…..
‘Uncle Sam you know better….
and
that is our consolation, relief
and solace everything…
Won’t you feed us
bread, milk and ‘hardwares’
Umma…..’

No comments: