Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VENDOR OF DREAMS

I shall show you God Almighty
in all His glory.
I shall show you Heaven,
beautiful gardens
sweet fruits
angels fluttering around
blessed human-beings
all living in harmony and
peace.
I shall show you Hell
the sinners being lined
before the firing squad
sinners being roasted alive
in furnaces
deafening explosions
sinners being thrown to
man-eaters
the sinners being hanged to death
in public
the sinners wailings sending
shock-waves down the spines.
I shall lift to you
up to the sky.
I shall lift to you to
the world of twinkling stars
and moon,
they would touch you,
shower kisses on you
the stars believed to be
the souls of departed ones
they would thow halo
around you.
I shall take you to
the very depth of the
ocean.
I shall unravel the hidden
secrets
ship-wreckages
hidden treasures,
pears, corals, emeralds, turquoise.
Have faith in me.

No comments: