Sunday, September 25, 2011

CANDLE LIGHT

Sitting idle
whiling away time
I long for your proximity
though I know it
wouldn’t ever happen
even my mobile can’t
reach your ears
you are that much far
way
and that you can’t ever
return from your present abode
I long for your proximity
hoping that a miracle
could happen one day
that you would be with
me once again
and
similar to our golden
days
you would render your
sweet melodies in my ears
lifting me to a sublime world.
We would walk the talk
as before
under the moonlit nights
to the sea-shore
listening to the music of
the waves
enjoying musical breeze
lying flat on the beach
for hours
devouring the beauty of
twinkling stars and the
full moon in the azure sky
feeling your lips
whispering sweet
melodies close to my ears
why you left me dear
to a far away world
leaving me alone?
Now under the candle light
sitting idle
whiling away time
your memories alone my
solace
hoping for a miracle
I await.

No comments: