Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ZEST FOR LIFE


Flowers bloom in abundance here
green fields spread green carpets here
hills and mountains like caparisoned
elephants stand tall here
rivers flow transparently and smoothly here
streams, lakes and ponds ornament here
life is always calm, tranquil and serene here
shady trees lined on
both sides of tarred streets provide
shades to the passersby  here.
In the sylvan environs each co-exists with
the other peacefully, harmoniously
and in perfect camaraderie here
all here
believe me, here, not anywhere else
here in my dreams
dreams, dreams only in my dreams
the flame of zest for life never flickers down.
In this topsy-turvy world everything
outside the boundary lines of my dreams
is in disarray…
I hope, none would
deny me the freedom to
dream about a better morn.
No, never, no one can….
You know dreams don’t have boundaries…..
  

No comments: