Sunday, September 7, 2014

REALITIES AND DREAMS

Sometimes, I talk to myself
without any lip-movements
and without facial muscles moving.
Sometimes, I cry to myself
without tears filling my eyes
or without any change of expressions.
Sometimes, I laugh to myself
without letting anybody listen to my laughter.
Sometimes, I sing to myself
silently
without allowing others to hear 
enjoy or making mockery of myself.
Sometimes, I fly up the sky without wings
in the starry nights
to touch a star or moon and
return to earth making merry
without anybody watching.
Sometimes, I drive a vehicle down the roads
full of craters or potholes
jumping the obstacles like humps and hills
like an expert driver
without knowing driving, in my dreams.
Sometimes, I swim against
the currents when the rivers flowing fast
and reach my destination at the earliest.  
Sometimes, I walk over an ocean
like I walk along a street without getting drowned

that too in my dreams. 

No comments: