Friday, September 12, 2014

THE DEPTH OF THE SEA OF MY HEART AND……..

In order to measure
the depth of the sea of my heart
I dived deep into its bottom
but
unfortunately I had to return midway
due to acute suffocation.
In order to climb up to
the steep mountain of
my ambition to conquer the top
by walking up through
the harsh terrain
cautiously, very cautiously
and by taking all precautions
but with more than
three-fourth of it covered
I was forced to climb down
since I was tired
to take even a step upward
and I returned without
completing my mission
cautiously, very cautiously.
I recall my childhood days
crying loudly for the moon
holding the hands
of my father or grandfather
mistaking the moon for a toy.
The more I tried to reach
to the secret of Universe
the less I could learn to

satiate my thirst for knowledge…

No comments: