Monday, May 25, 2015

INVINCIBLE, INVISIBLE TIME


POEM

All days bring me boredom
except Sundays.
Sundays being holidays
we the employed can
spend our time and make merry
with our families.
All working days
bring me boredom and truancy
waking me up by my better-half
in the wee hours of the morning
I finish my routine one by one
and until I get dressed
up for the occasion and have my breakfast
thanks to my wife
who wakes up
early morning and prod me up by a
glass of bed-coffee
and like a truant child cursing all gods
who remain invisible and invincible.
My wife prepares my lunch and
fill the tiffin carrier with
food and curries and  put it in my briefcase
who can very well read my mind but never
expresses on her face.
Planting kisses on her cheeks
I walk along the
road and catch the
bus which speeds
thru the road for three
hours and drop me at my bus-stop.
From 10AM to 5PM
keeping engaged
before the computer
I finished the day’s work
and take my brief-case
and walk to the station
which passes thru my
land and drop me at the bus stop.
On reaching my 
house I am a totally
pathetic and tired man.
Dear reader
tell me my predicament I go thru
each day.
Wish all days were
Sundays….who is
here to listen to
 my desire and thereby
making time stand still….
Time never stands still…..


No comments: