Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CORRIDOR OF LIFE

In the corridor of life
we met each other one day.
Though we got
attracted towards each other
we hesitated to reveal our
feelings for a while.
But no, we couldn’t
conceal our feelings
for a prolonged period.
And one day
we opened our hearts to each other
and the magnetism of love played cupid
in due course.
Our rejoice knew no bounds
such was the magnetism of mutual attraction.
In the corridor of life
we always wanted to be alone.
We never couldn’t stand the ones who
tried to intrude in our privacy.
Privacy to us was a priceless gem of love and
you entered my heart and soul driving me mad with joy.
------
In the corridor of love
you and I
held close to each other.
Those were moments of glory to us.
Holding you close to my chest
we conveyed our feelings
both joy and pain
shared our feelings of love.
Often we would travel
down the memory lane,
recollecting those old days when
we hesitated to open
our hearts for a while
and on that eventful day
summoning courage
I first opened my heart
to your inexplicable joy on 
hearing such sweet
words which you were
expecting from me.
Holding you close
to my chest
I did listen your heart-beats
and you mine
our lips got locked
for long moments
sucking out the sweet essence of love.
Those were spring times in our life
which we felt could last forever.
But destiny decided otherwise
neither your fault nor mine
but whose fault it was…..?


No comments: