Thursday, October 2, 2014

THE TEMPTATION

On the look-out for the fellow
who tempted and succeeded
in his efforts 
by providing me
with the invaluable
material comforts of life
in exchange for my soul
I have travelled a long
way to identify him
and continue to go on
with my ceaseless efforts of
finding him till I succeed in my search.
True,
my life was blessed
with the pomp and pageantry overnight
which up till then
was in dire straits due to
hunger, poverty, lack of a roof
over my family and all the
basic necessities of life.
From the very day
he bought my soul
a moral prick thrust on me
and I was cocksure that
I was an incomplete man
in the place
of a complete man before the fellow
took away from me.
I am in constant 
search of my soul
and the man who
tempted me with the
priceless material comforts
of life in exchange for my soul
my friend, philosopher and guide.
This is my pledge to find out the
fellow one day and
will regain my soul at any cost 

until my search is accomplished.  

No comments: