Friday, April 10, 2015

SHE SAID THAT……….


POEM

She said: 
Your acerbic words
penetrate the tender
walls of my mind
which pain me a lot.
For heaven’s sake
put an  end to your acid tongue
which would force 
me to back out of
our long friendship 
and run away from you
to an unknown place
shutting my both ears.
Otherwise as a last choice
I would be compelled
to return to my old self
and utter my acid words
in the same  coin.
Upon recalling that
sweet, glorious days
of our emotional relationship 
I can’t stoop to such
a low level like you
since I continue to love you.
If you are bent upon
by continuing choicest epithets
and attacks me which could
prompt me to back out
from of our mutual love  of yester years
I have to clear a path of my own
which would pain and
agonize you and I simultaneously.
I hope and pray to God
better sense to
prevail upon you in the short run
and begin a new chapter in our life

instead of getting estranged. 

No comments: