Thursday, August 26, 2010

‘HER’ UMPTEEN MANIFESTATIONS

Peripatetic was she
wherever she was,
my mobile reached her,
river of love flowed
towards me always
with a frantic ‘roaming, roaming’
knew she the worth of each paise
unlike me,
Sweet, soothing and warm,
elated I would sit,
a train of thoughts
took me to distant,
unknown lands of happiness
and delight
Never she cared to call me,
back,
wherever she was,
messages of greetings,
flowed from me always,
like a cool breeze,
on auspicious
occasions,
Never ever cared she,
to respond.
Mind would travel
back to the days
we spent pleasurable.
Memorable moments were they
moments we shared and enjoyed.
But see,
she has no past now,
believes and lives in,
present,
evolution?
‘never a call being
made by you, why?
‘hectic schedule you see
hectic schedule,
and get in touch
whenever you wish
her stock response.
Pilgrimages she likes,
it is heard,
on a pilgrimage,
to the foothills of,
Himalayas,
seeking divine blessings,
Divine bliss.
Hypocrisy,
manifestations countless,
and she,
a living manifestation.
An enlightenment,
but too late.
Hypocrisy
the hallmark of
modern times.

No comments: