Monday, March 11, 2013

MAGICAL GLANCES


The arrows of your glances
aimed at me by the bows
of your eyes
though penetrate my eyes
it never hurt, it never
make me bleed.
Instead
each arrow of your glance
aimed at me
conveys infinite messages
of love, care, secrets
warm kisses you keep with yourself and sweet dreams.
Likewise,
the arrows of my glances
aimed at you
by the bows of my eyes
though pierce your eyes
it never hurt, it never
make you bleed.
Instead
each arrow of my glance
aimed at you
conveys infinite
messages of love, care
secrets I keep with myself
warm kisses and sweet dreams.
Talkative without being
talking
our eyes talk about
our infinite love
towards each other.
That’s the magic of
our eyes, our glances.
That’s the magic of
love….the magic
of mutual attraction…..
of infinite love…..

No comments: