Friday, October 15, 2010

MY DEITY OF ALPHABET

My friend once wrote
to me :
she visits me anytime
she chooses to.
A 'WELCOME' sign
never needed for her.
My doors are always
open to her,
restrictions never matter
to her
she knows I am her worshipper,
she the deity,
she alone the deity
inside
the sanctum of
my heart, my soul,
my everything.
Sometimes makes she
her appearance,
in deep slumber,
sometimes in dreams,
reveries,
or when awake,
even when I am at work
in a crowd,
or during my merry moments
with my beloved, my friends, relatives
she is such a naughty.
Her collections abound,
pictures of joy,
sorrow,
grief,
pain,
delight,
exhilaration,
different facets of life.
My obligation
just to abide by her,
obey her,
pray before her,
always be her,
trusted, worshipful disciple
the model disciple and she,
my only obsession.
I wrote back to him :
Friend,
My obsession too,
she, she, she, she,
she only.

No comments: