Saturday, May 28, 2011

GOD OMNIPRESENT

Oh my God
pardon me for not coming
to you before
I’m coming all the way
from a distant town
exclusively to be in your
august presence.
I am delighted to be here
and offer my profuse
gratitude to you
for extending a chance
to be in your revered
presence.
Oh my God
I’ have heard o your benevolence
towards your devotees
who repose their faith
in you
and am here to
seek your blessings in
abundance.
I’ m a businessman by
profession
and by your grace
it is running somewhat smoothly.
But my God,
let me present my grievance
before you.
My business rival
running business just in front
of my business establishment
you know
he never goes to a temple
he’s an atheist
runs a more lucrative
business than I
he earns enormous
profits than I,
My God
shower your blessings profusely
upon me for a more
lucrative business than him
and please see that his
business collapses gradually
and make me the sole business
man in the area.
Oh God
with profound sadness
may I present before you
one of my grievances
that’s about my wife
who by ditching me
ran away with her
paramour,
which was shock to
me, still a shock to
me,
it’s true that I did
have an illicit relationship.
Is that a reason for
her to ditch me
you may sentence her
to maximum punishment
for the crime she
committed towards me
my children have gone
astray
what all I save
they do squander lavishly
which is painful to
me.
Oh my God
along with my humble
offering of lakhs of
money and ornaments please
do accept a long list
of my grievances
and make my life
prosperous and peaceful and
full of happiness.
Oh my benevolent God……….
Oh my God Omnipresent………

No comments: