Thursday, May 5, 2011

THUS WE SAY….

The nuptial knot tied
and the oath taken:
Until death do us part.
My parents gave him
what all he desired
what all he wanted
what all he demanded
gold, more than he demanded
cars two, not one
hot currencies
and I with my sensuous
body for his life-long
gratification.
Delightedly, cautiously
he verified the gold in the
first night itself, counted currencies
once more
drove the cars for a
while
immensely happy
and
demanded my body
late into the night.
With pleasure
I slowly, gradually
undressed with raunchy looks
before his
naked, wide, shining eyes
saw him sweating with
excitement
and like a beast
bedded me with
all his strength
literally lynched me
both of us bathed in sweat
the game went on
till both were gratified
till both were tired.
This went on for long days
honeymoon and all
and in the course of
time
he lost interest in my
body
went after more sensuous
ones, greener pastures
came very late into the
night, drunk
and I got angry,
I was pained over
the unrequited love
demanded I my gold
cars and currencies
demanded them then and there
and seized them back.
I went with another
guy
with a different
oath:
‘Until divorce do we
part’.

No comments: