Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SOLILOQUY OF A LADY IN DISTRESS


Will my beloved, beautiful garden of hopes blossom
again after that painful episode of that day?
Will a warm smile glint in my lips after that
shameful and painful incident on
that twilight moments of that accursed day?
Will my intimate confidence visit me again after
after those moments of painful deflowering?
Will my lover shower thousand kisses on my
lips and cheeks and lock me in his arms after those
demons robbed off my invaluable treasure of purity?
Will the society look
upon me with the same
eyes they looked upon me earlier after that
dark moments  in my life?
Sure, I must come to my old form to forge ahead in this society
but will that immemorable incident continue to haunt me
in the dark and deep silence of the coming nights?


No comments: