Friday, July 31, 2015

AWAITING SPRING


POEM

When will the dusky blankets of
gloomy days be torn away from my life?
When will the dark clouds
of despair and needling pain
vanish from my life
clearing the path for
the rise of a bright dawn
to wake me up and cheer me up
to my heart’s content?
When will the spring
bloom before me making
me elated and delighted
and lift me to the top of
the world and enliven
my sagging spirits   to
disappear from my life
and let me drink the 
elixir of life?
Will my life blossom
in the garden of hopes and the
scent of blooms spread
across the land conveying
the message of my
thrill and enormous,
inexplicable pleasure to all?
And will I meet my
estranged love-bird fly
to me, kiss me , caress me
and embrace me and
live together for the
rest of our life?


  

No comments: