Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HIS INCARNATIONS

First.
I saw him
inside a restaurant.
In the candle-lit -
world,
was sipping
hot-drinks
cigaretting along with it
blowing smoke-rings
into the atmosphere
reminding me
of a writer
enjoying pop-music
reaching from the background.
Second.
I espied him
seated in a circular park
with a lass
sophisticatedly dressed.
I found him
in a jovial mind
in her company
his face
that of a
romantic.
Third.
Watched him
sitting alone
on a concrete chair
nearby a violent sea
watching waves
lashing against
the rocky shores
watching the vast
expanse churning out
her violent restlessness
the noise
reverberating around
his face then
that of a philosopher.
Four.
I met him
inside a temple
where
bells chanting
chorus of
prayers
drums thundering
he was
devotion and dedication
embodied…..
City in different facets
Man in different facets
Each multi-faceted.

No comments: