Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UNTOLD LOVE

Know not your name
know not your whereabouts
where you came from
know not where you
leave for each day.
Daily I see you
daily I watch you
early in the morning
on the silver chariot of
Sun you leave the
little house
where you live alone
whether the house is your’s
or somebody’s
don’t know.
Daily I see you
daily I watch you
standing behind the
window curtains
know not
ever you saw me
watching you
know not.
In the crimson chariot
of the evening
you return
the house gets basked
in light
the little tower of light
it turns out
daily nights
I see you in the portico
you never become
a hot topic of discussion
among papa, mamma and I.
But I know for certain
they too watch you.
Migratory birds we are
never permanently
build we our nests
once we will have to
fly on the wings of
uncertainty
whether you too
are a migratory bird
everything uncertain
should I call it
glorious uncertainty?
No I can’t.
This uncertainty is
painful to me
unbearable to me
know not
whose turn comes
first….
Whoever comes first…
Unbearable
Unthinkable
and
Unimaginable
and
what not?
Let’s switch off the
lights together one day
like
we switch on the lights
together each day….
before flying in different directions
in the end…..

No comments: