Monday, August 13, 2012

PURE, TRANSPARENT AND WHITE


In the dawn of
my life
my mind was pure,
transparent and white.
My thoughts had
always an embrace
of innocence
all crystal-clear.  
My mind was  
unaware of the thick, dark
forests of thoughts existing on the other side.
After the gradual passing of
dawn
like the leaves of the tree of life
falling away
when the noon came
my pure, transparent,
white thoughts
gradually faded
the whiteness of mind
shaded grey first
then the shade of grey began
to turn a bit darker.
Now that slowly
yes, slowly
with the leaves of tree of life
further falling down
now I fear
with the evening of my life
trying to sneak into my
thoughts
the wilderness of thoughts
may paint the
grey wall of mind
with dark shades.
Let my mind be pure
transparent and clear white
let the child in me
never run away from me
I am sure,
he will always be with me
and will force the darkness flee away.  
                

No comments: