Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WHERE STRANGERS ABOUND


Strange is this world
where strangers abound
who I am not familiar with
often appear in my dreams
as my guests
they
share their joys and sorrows
tears and smiles
who inquire about
my life
angelic beauties
who caress me
embrace me
even touch my lips with 
their nectar-dripping
lips
even make love with me
with whom I am not
familiar with
who are very much
familiar with me
with whom I am not familiar with
often surprise me
amaze me, astonish me
they come and go
bidding adieu.
Instead
faces, I love
faces, I like
faces, I respect
faces, I adore
faces I recall
and often think about
faces who have left me for
good
faces with whom I am not
in touch with since a long time
never appear in my dreams
to share their joys and sorrow
to share their tears and joys
to seek my well-being
I don’t know what’s this all about
what interpretation should
I give
I know not
I might not come
to grip with
an answer
an explanation
strange is this world
where strangers abound.    


No comments: