Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MOMENTS OF CREATION

Climbing down the
steps of my ivory tower
I throw myself into the
crowd in the city
melt into the crowd
and lose my face among them.
The deafening sounds
pierce my eardrums
the sun like a blazing torch
literally exhausts me
I watch the existential angst
flashing across each face
and get conscious of my angst
tour to picturesque landscapes
and return.
I crave for my lonely moments
my lovely moments
my invaluable moments
I pick up my pen
and pen my words across the
white sheet
words flow like a gurgling
stream
a spontaneous flow.
When I feel
and experience
my moments of creation
are my lovely
moments
an exercise in my
lovely, lonely moments.
But
I have to step down
the stairs of my
ivory tower
watch and experience
the delight and
angst simultaneously
they provide me
food for my creativity
creativity is everything
to me
for which I need
lonely moments
lovely moments
when the world is
awake and asleep.

No comments: